Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought my first bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foreverSleepy, Oct 24, 2011.

1. So after 5 or so years of smoking, I finally bought my first bong. Its nothing super fancy, just a 10 inch king volcano bought from a local shop, but the bowl in it was kinda cheap so I bought a nice good sized one that I liked. For both I spent about 70 bucks, and Im happy with it. I know its prob not the best, but the glass is super thick and it rips great! Happy tokes :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Cool, just be careful with that slide

3. that slides gonna crack it within 3 weeks lol.....hope not for ur sake...

sorry im in hater mode, broke all of my glass pieces within the past year and want to kill everyone else that has nice glass pieces now...so FUCK U!!! :)

4. Is the slide too heavy or something?

5. Enjoy it man.

Nothing compares to hitting the bong. NOTHING. Rip that thing till you can't even see.

6. [quote name='"foreverSleepy"']Is the slide too heavy or something?[/quote]

The downstem is like 1/2 mm thin. I had one like that a looong time ago and it broke within a month

7. Yeah why be careful? In case he snaps it?

8. Good shit man. Be careful with the downstem though. It took my friends $30 Volcano just like that, 2 days before it go so loose there was no suction and you couldn't even smoke it.

9. Yea the downstem does look kinda cheesy, Ill just have to be careful pulling the slide out. It looks so much better with the nicer slide though. Lol

10. You should measure the downstem. You might be able
    To make it a semi- GonG

11. yeah thats what i was thinking, it looks much thicker than the bong itself....was just making an observation...i really like his bong actually

12. Thanks! Im really diggin this little guy. I snapped two full bowls at it took me to mars

13. that bong is chill!!!

I think small bongs like yours hit so fat but are slightly harsh

14. [quote name='"mrghozt"']that slides gonna crack it within 3 weeks lol.....hope not for ur sake...

sorry im in hater mode, broke all of my glass pieces within the past year and want to kill everyone else that has nice glass pieces now...so FUCK U!!! :)[/quote]

Umadbro? Lol i had to say it

15. I remember when I got my first bong. No, I really do. Like on the 16th of this month. It's acrylic, but you know what? It's sturdy and you get really high from it. An acrylic one is what I wanted, because of a very fun night I had with my friends. But back to your thread, that is sick!!! Happy bongin broski :bongin:

16. After about 6 months I got my first bong :bongin: