Bought my first bong today.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Ry man, Mar 14, 2013.

1. #1 Ry man, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Just bought my first bong today, it is glass on glass with a diffuser and an ice stopper. Its blue, I like it, ganna break it *in* when the sun goes down, it was $69 at my local shop, nice, thick glass. How yall like it and how'd I do?

*edited for adding in*

[​IMG]

2. Not bad for $70. Good choice with glass on glass, so you'll be able to add ash catchers later down the road if you want

3. Youre gonna break it when the sun goes down?!?! Dont do it man

4. Please tell me that when u said "break it when the sun goes down" u meant breaking it in. Don't break your bong man that's crazy! If anything send it to me, ill take it off your hands

5. The only real problem I've had with the no-name glass from LHS, is the glass is brutally thin, in a couple spots. The bottom, (esp beakers) and the joints/surrounding glass are notoriously thin. I've lost more than a few, having them break, right there.

Still, some favorite pieces fall in that old category... unfortunately lost, because of those weak points, though some also found new homes.

6. Small little piece I'm sure it provides for some tasty hits! Get a bigger one next time you won't regret it! I remember my first bong was that size then I only kept buying bigger ones hahahahha

Toke on!

7. Nice piece!! I'm bias towards blue, I have a platinum blue beaker myself.

Looks portable and easy to hit. Got any more pictures?

^You make a very good point. I've noticed that trend with a lot of glass. Like they say "A chain is only as strong as its weakest link"

8. Ya, I meant break it in. Just got back from smoking 5 bowls with a friend. Pretty high. Thanks for the comments guys

9. Is the blue transparent at all?

10. Its transparent in good like, enough to see the smoke in poor light, but definitely darker than some like.

11. I just love that piece man! That shade of blue is my favourite colour for glass.

[​IMG]