Bought my first bong off grasscity =)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ImSkyHigh, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I bought my first bong in mid august and recently received it. Its a glass ice bong no special brand. it was 50$ including 15$ shipping and handling fee. The bong is absolutely amazing. last night was my first night using it so I thought it would be nice to share my story with you guys.....

So we decided last night that we are going to go camping. We set up 2 tents full of food in the woods. I brought my bong along and we smoked it. It was so amazing, the hits were so smooth and it just wrecked all 6 of us. I have never been that high in my life. But it was rainging out, bad, but it made the experience insane. One of my friends heard a car door so they thought cops were coming and freaked. I couldn't find my shoes so I didn't know what to do cuz I was so blazed i couldn't. Turned out there weren't any cops so me and my one friend stayed down in the tent and smoke all night while it was pouring out. it was insane. I felt like i was flying throught space on a huge covenant shipo(from halo) and that the rain was making a beat that sounded like the song kids by MGMT. It was insane. then we woke up at 10 am and wake and baked. It was insane. Such an amazing bong, thank u so much grasscity.com :hello::smoking::hello:

PS - We have yet to find a name for my ice bong so if you have any ideas tell me some

2. Good blazing story, glad you enjoy your bong.

Although I'm not a fan of the song Kids by MGMT...

3. sounds fuuuuuuuuuuuuun. i need a bong. enjoy yours man.

4. haha yea thanks, its a great bong, definitely worth the money. if ur looking to get one i advise you to do so =) it fucks your day up lmao

5. can u post a link to ur bong in the shop? im blazed

6. hahahaha

random fucking halo reference

7. I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of us when I ask, pics?:D

8. haha name the bong

"Jack the ripper"

or

"The Knockout"

9. sounds like a great night man

10. since its an ice bong you should name it "Mr. Freeze" from batman

11. I remember my first bong. :) Enjoy, they are a blast.:smoking::bongin:

12. yah? awesome!
    i have a few pieces from GC
    my first bowl being the ShareThePipe blue edition
    its a great site all around
    keep rippin it!

13. sounds like it was insane.

14. Sounds like an amazing night :D let me join you next time...? :eek:

15. Man sounds like a good story, glad you got blazed like a motherfucker

16. mgmt is a good band.
    i have never really gone camping but next time i do i def wanna hotbox a tent haha

17. we ended up naming it michael phelps beacuse its a water bong and he got caught with a bong. but i wish i had thought of mr freeze or knockout and stuff.

this is the actual bong i got

Glass Ice Bong - Dutch - Grasscity.com

18. shit man sounds like you had a great night. i gotta buy a bong soon