Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought "hash" got "this"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BullBud, Mar 23, 2012.

1. It appears to be bud.

2. Omg god bless the Mile High City...some of these stories you guys tell amaze me...

3. just weed

4. 20 a gram is outrageous anyways, the most I've EVER paid was $15 a g and that's because the city was dry.

5. #45 Mr DudeMan, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    Looks like bud lol, you got swindled.

6. Wolf jaw...Slang for a hairy vagina. :wave:

7. lol i bet your dealer was just trying to see who he could rip off and sell 25$ bags of hash to,and really just give them a gram of "decent weed"

8. This must be apprentice.

No one has considered a BHO dipped bud? Looks could be deceiving, all we saw were 2 pictures. Someone jumped the bandwagon and started the resin assumptions. If a 'dealer is making it' it could totally be hash infused bud. I know medical states have dispensaries that do this.

OP didn't have a lot to begin with, and didn't look like he smoked a lot to find out; he just said it was harsh.

Anyway, I'm not saying this DOES have honey oil on it, I'm just saying you guys need to think outside the box sometimes.

9. But he was also saying he wasn't getting too high off it.
    If it were Honey Oil on it I'm almost certain he wouldn't have a complaint with it.

10. I don't really care what your language is, hashish is not slang for weed here in America, like you claimed.

I also think you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Hashish is the full word for hash, no? Hash = hashish, no?

I could very well be wrong about the second sentence, but I do know that here in the USA, hashish is not slang for weed.

11. I bet he was tryna play you by calling it hash and then if u say shit he would say the strain is Hash Plant, and he was just calling it has for short or some bullshit.
    Schooled, owned, pwned:cool:

12. [​IMG]
    this right here is what hash looks like where im from

13. hahaha dude couldn't tell the difference between weed and hash. hahaha this world is funny sometimes.

14. I don't know how you would confuse bud with hash..

15. #55 Shirogane7, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Where do you think the words hash and hashish came from? And they are different. Hashish is plant matter. Hash is a concentrate. You can call it whatever you want... Don't really give a fuck. That's just what those words mean.

** =
    [​IMG]

16. hash will be light blonde (on the lower end side) or dark brown/black (usually higher potency than blonde). when buying hash you should break the piece of hash in half and check to see if the color on the outside is consistent throughout the hash. That looks like either fluff stuck together or a nug, but i can't tell exactly from those pictures. From my personal experiences with hash i would say that is not genuine hash.

17. I must say that I've never heard of anyone being refunded for bud.

18. I come from India , and hash is all we smoke here.
    If you dont want to get ripped off the nest time make sure you look for a few things.
    Hash is usually black in colour, it's soft; bendable. Kinda like clay, only a lot tougher and it can get you high.
    Hash also has a very different high. It's stronger than usual weed and if you have smoked enough , it is very easy to distinguish it from the high of a weed.

19. #59 Doc-J, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    Heres what we usually have. Basicly iso hash made from 195 proof pga instead of iso. Makes awesome oil. The solid is about ten grams of oil presssed and rolled with kief to solidify it a bit.

Attached Files:

20. Damn gc app

Attached Files: