Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought fake weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Treestory, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Met up with dealer today and he comes to my window and quickly hands me this double wrapped baggy. Now that's my first red flag bc I never get double wrapped baggies and second it was all 'shake.' But no time to really think about it because he takes my 50 and leaves and I drive off and inspect the herbs and instantly can tell it's oregano once I smell that shit. Try to message the ass hole and I'm already blocked. Lesson learned I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  2. How much did you want?, how much did you pay for it, that really sucks hopefully it wasn't more that a gram or so b

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. If you learned to not hand over your cash without seeing the product it was a fairly inexpensive lesson. At least now you have some oregano, eh?

• Like Like x 1
  4. That's some expensive ass oregano...lol. That sucks though, man. But, he keeps that up he's gonna piss off the wrong person one day.