Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought fake ROOR

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tylerk, Sep 4, 2012.

1. #1 tylerk, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
    So yeah. I did it. I spent 100$ on a new bong from this store near my house.
    It said RooR on it, and passed every other way to see if it is fake except for one i did not know about.

I had no idea that ROOR even put perc's in their bongs. Let alone know that if they do, they always put a splashguard on it...

Mine does not have this splashguard and the perc is way off center and the perc is pretty much right against the glass putting brown resin all through the 3 part filtration system and in my bong.

Do you think I could go back to this store and complain, maybe they would switch it out or give money back?

:mad:

Here's the pictures of the perc after like 4 uses.

[​IMG]

2. As long as you clean it extremely well and it hasnt been too long since you bought it itd probably be worth it. I would call ahead and see if you can talk to the person who sold it you

3. dont worry man i'm sure a lot of people would be frustrated. i would get your money back

4. Id be fuming if i bought a fake RooR bong
    fuck asking for your money back smash it over the guys head

5. [quote name='"tylerk"']So yeah. I did it. I spent 100$ on a new bong from this store near my house.
    It said RooR on it, and passed every other way to see if it is fake except for one i did not know about.

I had no idea that ROOR even put perc's in their bongs. Let alone know that if they do, they always put a splashguard on it...

Mine does not have this splashguard and the perc is way off center and the perc is pretty much right against the glass putting brown resin all through the 3 part filtration system and in my bong.

Do you think I could go back to this store and complain, maybe they would switch it out or give money back?

:mad:[/quote]

Hahaha

6. Lol you should've done your homework beforehand, not afterwards.

7. Not many german RooR's go for $100...all the german roor's I own say "Made In Germany" on the bottom of it..look out for that next time. I had a US roor, it was an awesome first tube...you only spent $100 some people spend WAYY more on fakes. Enjoy it man :bongin:

8. Yeah I mean...the best first bong for me is a beaker with a 3 arm perc and ice pinch. I picked mine up in nyc for 100bucks. It didnt say a single thing on it and the guy there told me that rich kids buy name brand for their first bong and dont even know what they like. To this day I use that little lady as much as my medicali and sheldon blacks. Its not all about the name. its about the users preference.