Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought buds with yellow leaves

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WillAshland, Jun 11, 2006.

1. I got a sack from a usually inconsistent-in-product friend and noticed that some of the buds had yellow leaves, and the bud was mainly blue and green, not yellow. Some of the buds had some yellow leaves, and some of the buds didn't have any yellow leaves, and this is all supposedly the same strain, so I'm wondering if the plant it came from was experiencing nutrient problems with N or something else.

Could flushing nutes at the end of flowering cause this?

2. It's entirely possible that in flushing this occurred, or that up the line someone didn't properly dry/manicure the buds. If it tastes ok, I'd smoke it.

3. i've heard that a florescent grow can give the leaves a yellow/bleached out kinda look to it, but i don't know this from experience, just people i've talked to.