Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought Bud! Need help Identifying **(PICS)**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raxx, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #1 Raxx, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    *FIXED IMAGES* Bought some bud the other day for the first time with one of my boys (half track). Smoked him out and have about .8g left. Was wondering, I payed 25 bucks for the half track and my friend knew the kid pretty good so he gave me 2.1. Pretty much 2G's in the end which woulda cost 30 bucks because the kid sells 15 a G. Just wanted to know if this is some good stuff so I could keep using this dealer, or if I just got Fked over.

*Pics taken with iPhone 4 btw and it kinda looks brown in the pictures, but the bright color is auburn/orange color and smells pretty strong*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pic didn't show up but, I can clearly identify this bud as Grand Daddy Purp. Just from your description.

On a more serious note, it's probably not that good if it was 15 a G.

3. Your pictures aren't showing up, which isn't actually a problem whatsoever, because even if you did have pictures, no one would know.

4. [quote name='"Restep"']Pic didn't show up but, I can clearly identify this bud as Grand Daddy Purp. Just from your description.

On a more serious note, it's probably not that good if it was 15 a G.[/quote]

OP. this is bullshit. Btw. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. That guy is a moron, nor does that look like GDP.

5. i see the pictures just fine
    from the photos it looks decent enough but it's not some ERHU?GHGHA KILLA FYRE OG PURP GRANDADDY DOO DOO or anything

6. #6 GreenCrackYUM, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    LOL he was kidding you guys. Stop reaming him.

That is why his next sentence started with "On a more serious note"

OP nobody knows but it doesn't look all that great.

7. Yo on da real dat looks like a bud of regs i get not da best pic

8. looks like mids

9. Keep getting from that dealer, that looks like .8 of some decent bud. I would smoke it. :smoke:

10. Looks pretty crappy, but I've certainly seen worse and, hey, if it gets you a good high then that's all that really matters.

I wouldn't say stop buying from him, but I would recommend you make a few purchases from other dealers in the area to get a decent lay of the land. It's always good to have a few dealers anyway, since most of them are really fucking unreliable people.

11. The guy couldn't see the pictures, he was fuckin joking. Watch what you call people buddy.

On Topic.. It's alright, worth about 15/g in some places.

12. It was a joke.

13. Looks like decent mid in Ohio it'd go for 20 to 25 an eighth. But in the end it depends on how out smokes and how high ya feel. you said it's the first time you bought so I'd def hit up a few dealers and see what they have.

14. It certainly doesn't look great but it doesn't look too terrible either. I'd pay about $10/g and no more for that.

15. Some bomb ass dank ass purp skerp from up North.

16. Hard to tell with the nugs in the bag, but I see hairs and that's a good sign. For what you paid, probably mids. Probably not a bad deal depending on where you live.

17. Probably beaster-ish quality. Just ask around with your smoker friends that have smoked for a long time who has the best dank and get them to set you up with them. Its always worth it to buy the best possible, as long as its $60 for 3.5 grams prices or lower, even if it doesnt feel like you get a substantial amount for a lot of money

18. Looks like some high mids. Nothing special. Not bad though.

19. damn I haven't seen something like that in a long time... Even without access to a medical club