Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought bag, dude stole it back...?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kiidras9567, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Ok so I've recently been working with this dude and I bought 25 dollars worth 2.5 grams. I park my car right beside his in the parking lot and were on break at the same time, I get the bag from him and I tell him I'm going inside and he stayed in his car. And when I went back outside a couple hours later to go home I checked my car where I put it and it was gone. I looked everywhere. I gave him the money then he gave it to me and I put it in my car. I'm pretty pissed. I don't smoke often but I wanted some. I tried calling and texting him and no answer. I'm sure he stole it back when I went inside work . Forgot to lock my car. I usually leave my car unlocked though.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. Bruh thats like leaving your house open then moaning when you get robbed lol, next time lock your car..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea stupid of me. Thought I could trust him. But guess not. I'm new to this stuff. It'll be awkward as fuck at work when I see him. Hasn't texted back or called me

• Like Like x 1

3. Have a word with him next time you see him, if he trys to say it wasnt him set up another deal then rat him out to your boss/the cops get even bruh

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't snitch man. People dont like snitches.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Yea man. Idk what to do. I don't deal with people too much at all. I'm pissed but shoulda locked the car . Can't believe it.

6. It's either that or beat the shit out of him? I'd just snitch on him unless he refunds you lol

• Like Like x 2