Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a pipe help please

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I bought a pipe from a guy today and I know he does hard drugs, there's a bit o residue on it. How can I make sure I'm not going to smoke so hard ass drugs? Can I just rinse it with water?

2. Rinse with 99% isopropyl alcohol

3. Boil hot water, then Pour it in a glass cup and let your pipe soak in it.

4. I don't have any and I can't buy and right now. Would justrinsin and scrubbing with water help?

5. How long should I let it soak in the waterfor?

6. smoke it too, it will increase your high.

7. Till all residue comes off, some parts might need some wiping, but most of it just comes off into the water.

8. just boil some water and put the piece in there

9. I don't wanna be smoking anything but weed. I've only smoked like 10 times and weed gets me high enough as it is

10. except u can only get 91 and soak it in a ziplock bad with salt for friction

11. um... not true who told u this

12. i have not seen it. is it behind the counter?

13. I buy it all the time dude its at any chemist