Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a nick today...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yary, May 13, 2010.

1. I don't usually buy nicks, usually Dimes and up, but today I was desperate and wanted some weed. I was just wondering, how much should I get out of a nick?

EG: 2 joints / 2 blunts ect.

Yeah I know I need a scale.

2. Depends what you bought.. I'm guessing mids? Considering I've never met anyone that sells a 5 bag of dank, or mids really for that matter but..

An 8th - 3.5 - 20.
    Half 8th - 1.75 - 10
    So a 5? About .85 or so. Not even a gram of mids really.

3. Where I'm from in Florida its 5 a G for mids. So thats like one blunt. Or two joints.

4. 2 bowls maybe..depends really..have a pic?

5. If you spent 5 bucks, if thats what your saying youl prbly get like .2 maybe .3 if ur dealers cool. That will maybe pack your bowl if u got one prob not tho unless u got a small one, its not even worth paying 5 bucks for that dude just get more cashh lol. get a job :smoking:

6. Yeah.. five bucks worth of weed isn't much.
    The least i buy is 15 and thats like 0.7 g's

7. You're all on some fucked up prices. A nickel is $5 of weed regardless of weight. Quality will determine how much weight you get. It could be anywhere from .2 grams to 1 gram.

8. I guess it's different everywhere but around here $5 will only get you a doob.

9. Son, is it really worth it? There are two things I will never do;

1. Buy schwag
    2. Buy a nick bag.

10. dunno where ur from, but around here:
    $5=0.5 grams
    $10=1 gram
    $20=2 grams
    $35=1/8th

peace

11. [​IMG]

Yeah I know I fucked up guys lol . After an exam and all I had was $5 and a dude I know that goes to my class. It's mids.

12. a Nickle bag? Isnt that like 1 bowl?

13. ^^^this! yes!

14. All my prices are double yours except a eight is 55 60, I live in Chicago

15. it's probably .5, because unless the dealer is an asshole, he'll give you half a dime (a dime is a gram in most places). You should be able to roll a couple joints with that. Or if you spliff them with tobacco you can roll two fatty joints. Unless you got a .3 nick, which is ridiculous, I would have thrown the bag right back at him if someone gave me a .3 bag lol

16. you got a good ammount for 5$

17. $5 is usually .5 of some high mids here in canada, and I can usually make two joints out of that.

18. well overhere in texas a nick is good for acouple joints...you can proly roll two fat ones...i never buy nicks usuallybuy larger amounts its cheaper too kuz i get an ounce for 50bucks so yeah its better than buyin nicks

19. I have never bought so little at one time.

Back when i was a real noob i bought a gram and a half and being conservative i got it to last me a month...

But now i will smoke about 1 - 2 grams a week. so roughly a quarter every month.

Im getting a Q of Master Kush Tomorrow :hello: Its gunna be good

20. I bought a nick for a friend today. rolled two joints with it.
    I guess its about a gram total