Bought A New Vaporizer From Skyda Skyda8

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by igetvaped420, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Hey whats up everybody, im new here to the forum, as I just bought my 1st vaporizer earlier this week, just used it for the 1st time now. Ive only used it for herb right now, and it is vaping the herb, depending on how long you hold down the button for. I guess its not temperature controlled fully,because it will combust sometimes if you make it. to me its not a big deal its just like a pipe,ive read you can also put your herbs,one chamber up,instead of directly on the heating element,well that worked,and the herbs did not combust at any point,and actually had nice vapor pulls.I dont really hit alot of wax or concentrates,so i dont know how good that works yet.may have to get some bomb wax and test it out.I didnt really find alot of reviews either on this unit, some youtube videos pretty much,but it looked cool.i got mine at their site skyda8vaporizers.com Maybe somebody else has bought 1? Ill post back as soon as i get some wax to test.see how that goes anywhos.. Peace

Attached Files:

2. bump... I have one... it's pretty dope.. mostly because it was like $40 and it's a quality vape pen..  Ima use mine with some Sour Diesel tomorrow while I go apple picking.  :metal:

should be an adventure.