Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a new bowl today, should I get a bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Keith McKief, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I drove to my smoke shop today, and bought a new slide bowl for my old, broken bong that I felt like reviving. When I got home, the slide didn't fit, and while I was trying to put it in, the bottom of the glass chipped pretty badly. So I guess that was a waste of 5 dollars.

Anyway, I saw some pretty nice bongs there today, I'm thinking about getting one. Currently, I have a glass pipe, and a bong with a broken slide. I feel like getting something new, and water-filtered. I have the money for the bong, the question is whether or not it's a good investment of my money. Keep in mind that I'm just a college kid with a limited amount of money that I could be spending on other things.

If you were in the same financial situation, would you get a new bong? Or just make-do with what you already have?

2. i get a new peice once a month. make friends with a glass blower. hell, he might even be willing to teach you how to blow.

3. Do you get all your pieces for free?

4. I mean, if it's a financial issue then I guess it depends on how much money you have and how much money you were considering spending. :p

If you're in an environment where there is a high risk of your bong getting broken or confiscated, I would probably go with something cheap.

5. Well, the thing is that I have the money, but I'm just debating whether or not I should actually spend it on the bong.

6. most of them.

7. I am a first year college student with loans and no job. My $300 bong setup will be arriving shortly.

My answer: If you know youre going to be smoking for the foreseeable future and you respect your pieces (aka dont get the wrong size bowl and dont force it till it chips) then yes its always a good idea to invest in pieces.

8. bongs are literally where its at. get one