Bought a nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by FatJayz, Feb 13, 2014.

1. I'm in the same boat I stick to flowers but I'll get some for special occasions. Wish there was a way to add it to bowls & be as effective as dabbing

Who Dat!

I know your not hating but damn people get offended when others try to do concentrates. we all make mistakes and need to learn. it's a butane torch lighter, that's what it says. I wanted a cheap one in case I decided I don't like it. its like a mini blow torch, cost 9 bucks at a grocery store

youd be much happier spending a few extra dollars on a creme brûlée torch at the bed bath & beyond.
    they are no more than $20 and it wont cramp up your hand like that small one.

and lets clarify, you never said it was a butane torch, you said a cheap torch lighter.

4. Here in CA and in most other States in the USA concentrated cannabis  possession with out a medical card is a FELONY. Same charge as if you get caught with Speed, or Coke. Possession of weed is a misdemeanor or infraction. So yes it is already more illegal then weed. I don't want to see it become even more illegal.

Penal code: 
    Code:
    11357.  (a) Except as authorized by law, every person who possessesany concentrated cannabis shall be punished by imprisonment in thecounty jail for a period of not more than one year or by a fine ofnot more than five hundred dollars ($500), or by both such fine andimprisonment, or shall be punished by imprisonment pursuant tosubdivision (h) of Section 1170 of the Penal Code.   (b) Except as authorized by law, every person who possesses notmore than 28.5 grams of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis,is guilty of an infraction punishable by a fine of not more than onehundred dollars ($100).
      Ignorance is bliss.

5. uhhhhhhh wtf. first u need a male to male adapter u cant just thrwo it on a downstem.
    [​IMG]
    get qwhatever fits ur downstem 18mm or 14mm. and then get a new nail u prolly got one thats shit. get a domeless quartz on ebay for $8 and ur set. u can get a male to male for about 10. post a pic of ur glass nail? i think the domelss quartz is ur best bet if u dotn wanna buy a dome

6. also u shudve went with a 503 torch. if u didnt want to spend 25 on a BBB torch. the bed bath nd beyond torch is teh best torch on a budget. u can get a 503 torch for like $6 i got mine as a backup. and its a switch u dont have to kjeep holding a button to leave it on. u just switch it on

7. im in cali. i had my rec. nd i got a felinie for bho. it was dropped in court. but my brand new hitman phase 2 micro. my santa cruz nail and my  vector oh and 5gs of bho wil never be returned to me. its a felony to

8. Shitty, same type of shit happened to a good buddy of mine. He had his rec, they found a half G of BHO. Took him to jail and charged with a Felony. In court it all got dropped but he still had to pay a shit load to get his car out of impound and he spent the night in jail.

9. not only that. we also had to pay for lawyers and go through a bunch on BS. just cuz some loosers on a power trip wanted to fuck someone over