Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a MFLB ... Meh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrangerJuice, Jul 30, 2012.

1. MFLB is overpriced and is only good if you've never had another vape.

Bongs get your more ripped.

2. Gives a totally different high

3. If your gonna get a vaporizer might as well save up the money for a volcano in my opinion

4. I had similar results to OP. MFLB is a great tool for when you wanna stealthly blaze, but the high is not as intense as using a bong. I still love my mflb, even my GF has one (she doesn't smoke)

5. well i like to smoke with my homies n shit and im really paranoid and a huge fucking pile of drug paraphanelia like a volcano sitting on my desk would not help that at all lmao :p

6. Oh I know where you're coming from, I'd so much rather be high in my home, a few friends, it's so much more relaxed!

I used to get paranoid in public, in cars, etc, but we used to take so many precautions, there was no need to be paranoid, so one day I thought, fuck it, and just enjoyed it. Nobody could tell we were high, so in my mind so most logical thing to do was just to enjoy it!

But high at home > high outside! Deffo agree. :smoke: Fasting atm though, as soon as my fast opens and I eat, gonna link up with friends and get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

7. The problem with your approach as I see it is the potential for disaster (driving while high is NOT smart) and drawing the attention of law enforcement. If you get in an accident while stoned, you're busted no matter how minor the damage. Take a cab, man.

I'm older than you (probably older than your dad) and I'm a 215 so I like the security of using at home. I often use to help with insomnia so it'll be a late-evening vape and I enjoy the high for 30-60 min and then I go to sleep. I only share with my sweetie, who is also a 215.

I don't want to risk my 215 status so I only use with other 215 people. I don't use street dealers and I do my best to be utterly discreet. At home (or in a hotel) and vaping instead of smoking (don't smoke) is the way for me.

But hey, rock on. Just don't be stupid, ok?

8. Sorry, I should have been more clear. We don't actually drive high. We find a remote place, like on fields, woods etc, where we pretty much know police aren't going to be/come any time soon and light up, sit in the car, or sit outside and just relax. I'm not even the one driving, but whoever is doesn't drive when we're high. Unless somebody really needed to go home. But I should have been more clear.

But great advice nonetheless, thank you!

Btw I don't want to sound stupid.. But what's a 215? Is it an American thing?

9. I agree with this poster. I think it depends on the vape though. I think those smaller ones dont achieve optimal temps. I have a vapor brothers and I can also pack .2 in the whip and puff on that for a good 45 minutes and be stoned.

10. To op it just sounds like you may prefer smoking. Maybe try learning more about the mflb and come back to it later but I have one and I think its great. Ive never been a person to acknowledge that smoking had any taste but I can definitely now say the vape tastes better than smoking in my opinion. I hate going from vaping to smoking. Its such a drastic change. And the mflb high is different than smoking. Its quite distinct in my opinion. It just may not be your thing. I like being clear minded high because then I can still do stuff and dont get Cochran lock like I do while smoking. Both have a time and a place though

11. I think some people just don't get it until they realize a vape high feels different than smoking

12. [quote name='"elixir"']I think you should take slower, longer hits. I've had the MFLB for a while, and initially I wasn't doing it right. Until I just let the vapour into my mouth, hardly hardlyy drawing on it at all. The slowest breath possible. Then try to hold it in as much as possible.

Let us know how it goes.[/quote]

This. Slowest possible inhale. I frequently shake it pretty vigorously to evenly distribute weed. I breathe half the hit out then inhale fresh air to combine with the Vapor already in my lungs. Idk if it does anything but I like to do it with vapes

13. First use good weed

14. #34 5e3deluxe, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    215 means I am a medical marijuana user in California. Proposition 215 was the law passed by the voters enabling the use of medical marijuana in California.

15. It pisses me off when people throw around stupid shit like this. That is completely false and unproven.

16. Anyone who's disappointed with their MFLB should try making a 3rd lung (search it on youtube) attachment for it. I've been able to vape trenches to black dust within 5 minutes using one of them, by far the quickest and most effective way to use the MFLB I've found, but obviously you sacrifice it being portable.

17. There's a reason they're made for stealth bruh, you can get a differen't high for every smoking tool you use. ESPECIALLY a vape, they are 2 considerably different highs between the 2. Smoke when you can and vape when you have to.

18. i was responding to a guy who said he feels out of control when hes high in public.