Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a MFLB ... Meh?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StrangerJuice, Jul 30, 2012.

1. So pretty much let me start this buy saying im 19 and my normal smokin tool is a bong or joints NOTHING else .

Well about 2 months ago i bought a MFLB, (its a small vape) and i got blazed at my boys house on some mids off it so i was like ohh this is my new smoking tool well like the next couple times i smoked i got less high about a week of having it i just quit using it because i wouldnt get as high as i would off like .5 in that as i would a bong or rollin a spliff. So am i doing somthing wrong or what? Cause like i get high off it but not "FRIED" haha i got the good 2700 batteries but it still doesnt get me to THAT level haha

:bongin:

2. I don't smoke vapes very extensively, my best friend uses his everyday and really enjoys it...

BUT every time we rip the bong he just goes "Fuck I'm high"

Basically I believe they are different highs

A vape can supply you with a prolonged subtle high while a bong or joint you can take straight to the head

Try taking longer hits and holding them in? Let me know if that does anything

3. All outta trees or i would haha town is as dry as a sixty year old whores cooch

4. Vaperouizers imo are def over rated right now

had the mflb...used it for a week just like you then saw realized it wasn't doing shit.... just spent 300 on a extreme q vaporizer... couple of sessions different temps and about 100x more vapour then the mflb and still its barly doing anything

now maybe its cause ive only finished 1 bowl before giving up... but id smoke that bowl from the bong and be shit faced

5. Vaporising is on a different level to smoking. Which is on a different level to eating. The MFLB is what it is.

Like the saying goes: 'A bad tradesman doesn't blame his tools'. Don't trash something till you have fully tested it.
    Have you tried the power adapter for the MFLB?

Also, whether vaping or smoking, definitely hold your hits. :hippie:

6. Completely agree dude even when i was getting kinda high off the vape it was NOTHING like a nice bong rip:smoke:

7. It's really going to suck when your batteries don't work. Which will happen very soon.

My batteries lasted about 3 months before they wouldn't charge hardly.

8. [quote name='"Thomascolin"']Vaperouizers imo are def over rated right now

had the mflb...used it for a week just like you then saw realized it wasn't doing shit.... just spent 300 on a extreme q vaporizer... couple of sessions different temps and about 100x more vapour then the mflb and still its barly doing anything

now maybe its cause ive only finished 1 bowl before giving up... but id smoke that bowl from the bong and be shit faced[/quote]

sorry to hear that.. The extreme q only costs $146....

and if vaped properly, 0.2 will get you at least as high as 0.6 smoked

9. Ive had my MFLB for just over a month and Ive gotta say I haven't used it as much as I thought I would but I still use it occasionally. Ive always been a joint man so I think I smoke joints most, but I like to have the choice to hit the MFLB or a pipe when I want to and get different highs and if I don't have time to roll or whatever. I dunno I just like actual smoke lol, but the MFLB is a great.

10. Read the whole first post.

http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1020237-vape-experience-learning-thread.html

"The best part though?
    My initial disappointment faded over this time, because it seemed like the more I vaped and the less I smoked, the more efficient it was, the more stoned/high I was getting.
    At this point (I'm don't have a giant tolerance) I can sit pretty on one bag full of vapour for more'n an hour, or if I want to get completely wasted - I'll have two.
    So, vaping works REALLY well for me." - RandomThoughts

^So true.

I only vaporize .2 every morning/midday/night and i can barely finish a bag without feeling overwhelmingly high.

11. I loved the mflb for like a month or two. don't really use it anymore though :confused_2:

12. I usually smoke 3-4 times a day so i guess i have a relatively high tolerance so that may be affecting it?

13. I have a mflb and I prefer to smoke but the mflb does come in handy ....

It has its situations

14. #14 walterbishop, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    My mflb gets me ripped. But it took time to find the proper technique and then learn it. Not for every one, and definitely not a true solution for people looking to ONLY vape.

So many factors can lead to a bad vape with it:

-too coarse grind
    -inconsistent/ non uniform grind
    -batteries too weak or wrong batteries
    -bad hitting technique (most major factor)

That said, for me it's awesome to take hiking, or for a quick trench before I go do stuff when I don't want to smell like I just smoked.

15. Yes longer hits, hold them in. That is the technique with a MFLB.

I have used a MFLB extensively and I am completely unimpressed. Try vaping some top-shelf afghani with a Budda, Volcano or Extreme Q, and you'll ask yourself "why was I smoking?"

I have overdone the Afghani with the Budda and I was so fucked up I actually was getting anxiety from it. Jack Herer is another strain that will send you into dreamless sleep with a few hits on a Budda.

I have gotten pretty loaded with a MFLB but I sure as shit don't believe it's worth the money they want for it. It sucks down batteries very quickly, too.

It's OK for a portable but I don't use anywhere but in safe places when I'm not going anywhere but to bed. I don't use when I go out, even if I'm not driving. Don't like being out of control away from home.

16. I have a SSV and at first it got me chopped (was still semi new to tokin) and then after i got into smoking bongs i got sick of it, never really got me on that level your talking bout. Well i stashed it away for like 6 months and have recently brought it out and actually took the time to find the best hit and all i gotta say is that one little bowl .1 maybe and a little kief on there i'm am COOKED. its a learning curve for vapor.

17. [quote name='"5e3deluxe"']

Yes longer hits, hold them in. That is the technique with a MFLB.

I have used a MFLB extensively and I am completely unimpressed. Try vaping some top-shelf afghani with a Budda, Volcano or Extreme Q, and you'll ask yourself "why was I smoking?"

I have overdone the Afghani with the Budda and I was so fucked up I actually was getting anxiety from it. Jack Herer is another strain that will send you into dreamless sleep with a few hits on a Budda.

I have gotten pretty loaded with a MFLB but I sure as shit don't believe it's worth the money they want for it. It sucks down batteries very quickly, too.

It's OK for a portable but I don't use anywhere but in safe places when I'm not going anywhere but to bed. I don't use when I go out, even if I'm not driving. Don't like being out of control away from home.[/quote]

Weed makes you out of control ..... Yea don't go out in public high

18. I don't think weed makes you out of control at all.

19. I think you should take slower, longer hits. I've had the MFLB for a while, and initially I wasn't doing it right. Until I just let the vapour into my mouth, hardly hardlyy drawing on it at all. The slowest breath possible. Then try to hold it in as much as possible.

Let us know how it goes.

20. I doesn't in the..."I'm going berserk" kinda way but I don't like being in public when high. I get extremely paranoid.

Not dissing anyone else as long as they're not stupid about it (and drawing the attention of law enforcement) but for me, I'd rather be high at home. Cats going nuts is HILARIOUS when I'm high. I give the cats catnip quite often when I'm high (pot is poison to cats) and they go nuts.

I use J for medicine as well as the usual uses, esp for pain. But if I'm out, the only thing I'll use is a topical on the painful area.