Bought a membership and NOTHING?!

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by shotnva777, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I just tried again and heres what I got:

"Secure Payment Page
    Sorry, there was an error in processing this transaction:
    The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
    The transaction cannot be processed due to one or more of the following:

the installation ID field is blank or contains invalid characters
    a different submission protocol is required. For instance, a more secure submission may be required
    the installation number is invalid
    Server information 25/Mar/2012 17:53:06 Server ID mg4imsps2p (WPReq-49720)"

2. Wait i never knew grasscity had memberships?! Where can i read more about them, and what they have to offer? Or can someone just tell me what each one offers, and what the point of even getting them is?

3. Go to the Grasscity shop and search "membership" there are three levels, all with different perks. Primarily, access to Nirvana, which is a "secret" part of the forum.

4. I went to the grasscity shop and searched membership, i still can't find it

5. i've been contemplating purchasing a bronze membership.

How is nirvana?

6. I'd rather spend it on weed.

That way my name looks like its a different colour :smoking:

7. Nirvana is where it's at, IMO.
    I prefer it over the general forum. More mature people, conversations, closer relationships...It's kind of like a little family. Less trolling, less idiocy all around.

8. Nirvana fuckin rocks....I don't even post n the "normal threads" really anymore! Unless I'm updating a journal!

9. What is nirvana? Like what do you talk about, and just what type of section is it?

10. A place like a heaven. If heaven had a forum for weed timers, than THIS would be it! Just a bunch of happy stoners, happy to be amongst one another! Lol... In a nutshell!

Not a bunch of BS, no ppl just stopping by to let u know what ur doing wrong, etc etc... Oh and did I mention sweet deals on pieces and shit from the shop?! 10 bucks for a bronze, I did it just because I wanted to contribute to an AWESOME community! Nirvana is just a plus!

11. Nirvana is a paid membership forum only.

12. Exactly! And I'm a happy costumer!!!!