Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a knock off of mflb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dmart, Nov 6, 2014.

1. The lady said it was the same thing but cheaper quality so I bought it from the shop. I think its just called launchbox. Is this ok to use? Ive used it sine yesterday and its getting me pretty high. Im kind of regretting spending the money on it...

2. How much did you pay for it?

I strongly recommended the MFLB, one of the best portable vapes on the market.

It's worth every penny considering the lifetime warranty, even if you break it you're still covered.

Should of spent the money on the real deal man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. "gets me pretty high"
    "regretting spending money on it"

lol

4. Hah exactly what I thought! If it's getting you ripped and cost cheaper.. Then fuck it bruh.. Don't regret it

5. How is it the same thing if it's of cheaper quality... That's pretty contradictory in my opinion.

6. In the sense of function. You could compare $20 speakers to $40 speakers, they're the same thing...

7. But the quality is different. That's a difference thus not the same thing.

But they do the same thing.
    I don't see how it is hard to wrap your head around this concept. It probably looks and functions the same. It obviously is not "the same" but you could, during concersation, say it is the same thing to relay the message that it does what the product you want does. We do not have your product, but we have an alternative. It's basically the same thing.........