Bought A Gram Of Some Dank

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by somepoe, Jun 25, 2014.

1. So today I decided I wanted to toke up like anyother day. So I hit up my dealer for a gram of that fire. Anyways I got home with my Gram and i was bout to smoke up when I decided that I can wait about a year to smoke this gram. I decided I was Very Patient. so i placed the gram in a nice jar and dug a hole in my front yard where I buried the bud and put a marker. So in exactly one year I will start smoking again and I will get so Fucking baked off that gram

2. cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So... what does this marker look like?

4. Anybody else ever do this?

5. It sounds cool, but I have heard conflicting things about how long weed lasts before it degrades and loses quality. Have any insight on how it'll be during that period?

6. ha ha your gram will have mold and no THC after a year. You trolling?

7. I have it in an airtight jar. are you  sure it will degrade?

should i go dig it up?

8. to each his own lol

9. I bet before the day is over you dig that bud up :D

10. I had bud in an air tight jar, got mold. That was with burping and AFTER drying for 5 days or so in the basement on string. Given that was after a harvest... it can happen.

11. It still needs to breathe, even though it's dried out, depending on how long it was cured for is how long you should leave it each time before you open the jar to let it breathe, personally I'd keep it in a box in a cupboard so you can constantly check to see if mold is forming

Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I hope you don't die before the year is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Why buy bud if you not gonna smoke it for a year?

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

14. Such a waste of time lol

Just smoke it

15. Oh come on..put an ounce in the ground.

16. #16 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    It's a gram no big loss. See what happens OP for all we know you may create a time machine strain and you can come back and reflect on this thread and tell us what the future is like.

No DeLorean nor Flux Capacitor needed. Just a sealed jar and a tiny gram!!

Go buy another gram for now and come back when you dig it up and smoke it. You could be rich if you play your cards right.

(noticed this is a year long Tbreak announcement all above still applies good luck man)

17. With all of the weather changes that occur through the year, im positive that the bud will mold.if you are gonna stop for a year for no reason, you might as well stop smoking

18. This is a stupid thread/question/idea. That bud WILL NOT BE GOOD in a year. Also why buy a gram a decide to save it?? Why not just get the gram when u decide u wanna smoke again. Also who the fuck buys 1 gram? Your dealer must love/hate you

19. #19 TheWhiteLighter, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    Some dealers are happy about any sale. Annoying, but still profit.

20. how about a month? will it still be good? im considering taking a month off instead