Bought a clone, now what?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kerismokesbud, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Hi everyone! I brand new to the boards and I see you guys have ALOT of info/resources about growing, hence that's why I decided to sign up :)

So I went to a clinic out in LA to get a clone, money is tight and i cant be wasting gas and money to go out for some bud where I can just grow it instead.
    I bought a Banana OG clone, female, and the budtender told me for next couple of days,keep the plant in the wool block and keep it moist for the next couple of days until i get my growing system ready. It is a healthy clone, roots look strong and they are coming out of the block and I have been keeping it semi moist with purified h20 (like Aquafina).

I want to grow it in soil but I'm afraid of putting the clone in shock. I was thinking hydroponics but it is alot of money , something I don't have.

So with all that said, what is your guys advice/opinions/idea's for this situation? As you can tell I'm a "n00b" I was reading up alot on the boards on beginners growing but the info I found was talking about germination/seedings and nothing really about what to do when you buy a clone.

My setup is a small little fan and a 100w clear bulb desktop lamp (something for now.)

Thanks for you help!
    Keri

P.S- No negative postings, If i did over look a posting for beginners for clones or something please feel free to post it!

2. Hey man,
    Don't know if the 100W clear desk lamp bulb is gonna cut it. Better off buying yourself a few cheap Daylight 6500K CFLs. You don't wanna kill your clone with insufficent light.
    Best of Luck!
    -Kyung Yi