Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bought a car for hotboxing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 6, 2018.

1. So my buddy and i are about to move into our first house. We both love to smoke but both agreed we shouldn't smoke inside. Were thinking about buying a cheap POS car and throwing some SUPER thick tint as well as some speakers to make it our smoking car. What do you guys think? We found this decent black $500 car. If we split it this would seem worth it for the cold months. Plus its always fun to hotbox.

2. lol does it crank? It's no good in the cold if it won't turn on and heat up. Also you'll be investing in something that you might need later so... I'd suggest wait a couple months and buy a decent car to hot box in. That way you can drive it if you need to later down the road.

But honestly it's your money haha, so go for it. Get an okay stereo and don't skimp on the speakers. Even if it's just one sub. That's more than enough for a hot box car. Get something reliable. Kicker L7's, JBL W7AE-3, Alpine Type-R, etc.

J Evergreen

3. Yeah it runs its just needs some work and I can fix it up myself. Well we don't ever plan to drive it because then we don't have to get insurance for it lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. It seems extreme but who knows, maybe it can create a lifetime of memories.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. If it was me I could use that money for ammo, a new gun, more smoke, hell with $500 you could completely airproof the entire apartment to where even your neighbor wouldn’t be able to smell a decomposing body in your apartment.

To me that seems like a waste of money, but as others have said it’s your time and money do what YOU want and to hell with what other people think, if it works good then awesome, if not then learn from it. Either way best of luck!!

6. Yea I mean it’s your money but if it’s smell issue then you can easily solve that without spending 500 dollers.

7. cool it's your money smoke up but watch out for the pig bro

8. *three months later*

So we didn't pay rent and got evicted lol, how do I hide the smell in my parents house.

9. #9 killset, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    So true. My buddy got a dui hot boxing a car. He didn't even have the keys on him. We were young then and have outgrown our childish ways, hot boxing cars is pretty lame when you grow up