Bought a bike today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Herbal Colorado, Aug 21, 2013.

1. It's a big orange cruiser and it's so much fun. I can get around for free! Chicks dig it! I can transport myself while highly intoxicated! Tacos! Making friends who also ride bikes! Burritos!

I am happy!

WOOOOOO!

2. don't let D-Bo see it.

Attached Files:

3. #3 Wiseguys, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    Seriously, calm down.

Serious question though:  Did your mommy buy the bike for you?

4. Serious answer: It was technically a grad gift. But yes.

You're spoiling all my fun dammit. I'm gonna go ride my bike now.

5. I hope that when you say, "highly intoxicated", you don't mean drunk.  

Please post a picture of it or a link to a pic on the internet.  

Get a good lock, medium security or better.  I recently picked up a Krytponite Series 2 STD U-Lock, it's strong enough to resist most theft attempts, but not too heavy to ride with.  

6. #6 Wiseguys, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    I'm not surprised.  You sound like a little kid. The thread title should probably say "Mom bought me a bike today".

7. Well I am proud of you for graduating. I thought you meant motorcycle when you said bike. Anyhow keep going to school, tell her you want 20k to buy a house when you graduate college, a bike wont do. hahaha 

8. Cant believe how sour some people are here. If my mom bought me a bike I would definitely act childish and freak out. You guys calling him a youngin/mommys boy prolly got no love from ur mothers. Let him enjoy wuts it to you.

I hope theres a nice dirt trail with lots of hills for you nearby OP.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Wiseguys, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Well fumar diablo, I've recognized you're very young and immature also.  As I've told you before. hopefully you will grow up and smarten up at some point.  I'm not surprised that you would freak out if your mother bought you a bike.

The thing was that the kid didn't aknowledge right away that it was a gift for a graduation.  He said that he bought the bike today and now he can ride around when he's wasted   All these childish and silly reasons to buy a bike.  I really feel sorry for the mom who bought this bike.  

I have no problem with parents giving gifts and assistance to their kids but it depends on the person.

And you hope there are some nice dirt trails and hills nearby?  Cruisers are awful on trails and hills.  He needs flat ground mostly or he's going to wear himself out.  You don't know what you're talking about.

I paid for you mum's dinner last night. Don't fret, fore she was a lady and returned the favor later on in the evening.  LOL

Gratz on the bike OP.  I haven't rode a bike in like 7 years... must be fun lol.

11. does it look like this?

[​IMG]

12. Anyway, out of curiosity, what kind of bike is it?

And you should buy some other things for the bike also.  I don't know why a young guy would choose a cruiser bike though.  Whatever

13. Throw a motor on it, mopeds are the shit

14. I dirtjump, so I have a giant STP, but a cruiser looks fun to fuck around with.

15. chill out fellas, let the man have his moment

congrats man, any pics of the bike?

16. I spent $8,000 on my all mountain bike, $2000 on my trick bike, $1000 on my daily commuter. I can't afford a car :(

Chicks don't digg it at all, I dunno what you are talking about

17. I think he was saying that girls like his bike.  Because cruiser bikes is usually what young girls ride.  They probably want to borrow his bike.   LOL

18. I don't think you should be calling anyone young and immature. Your probly one if those bikers that hates everyone else on a bike if their not wearing spandex, amiright?

Only joking, but why are you making such a big deal out of a guy being happy he got a bike. Why are you trying to lure him out further only so you can beak him more? That is childish and immature.

19. True enough.  I wouldn't make a big deal over it if this wasn't a place for adults.  If you act like a child then you will be treated like one.  I knew right away that the kid didn't buy his own bike but had his mommy buy it for him , so that he could transport himself while heavily intoxicated and some other immature things.

If this wasn't a place for adults where you have to be 18 and over to post then I would have reacted differently.  Sounds like a silly kid who just graduated 8th grade if you ask me.

Don't try to act like you just bought yourself a bike when you really got it as a gift.  This is Real Life Stories so if you're going to tell us about a bike you just got then don't lie about how you got it.  Should be thanking his mom for a sweet gift in the OP but no, you see what you got to read about Tacos burritos and being completely wasted.  :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for that mother and sorry for America.

20. Dude for real! I spent so much money on my street bike and I swear girls are turned off by it. I don't wear skinny jeans or any of that either! Wtf!