bought 100w diamond series led light for $295. got charged #1500.

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by a J a day, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So i bought a 100w diamond series led light. It was 309$ with shipping. Checked my chase account online and the $309 went through 5 times..called chase and got it wiped out..soo sketchy?

2. Say what!>>!>!!!??!!???!

3. Thats prettttty shady, did they charge 5 times or did you try to order/click pay too many times or somethin?

4. [quote name='"ImKushed"']Thats prettttty shady, did they charge 5 times or did you try to order/click pay too many times or somethin?[/quote]

I tried to finalize my order but it kept saying my card was declined and it wasn't finalized. But it did in fact go through. After tring a couple times i used pay pal and it finally "finalized my order"

5. Sounds more of an Internet problem then shady seller? espacially if you tried a couple of times, probably pilled up the orders on your card. As long as everything got worked out!!

6. part of me kinda wanted 5 100w diamond series leds tho :D haha too much mola tho

7. sounds like a waste when a 100$ 400w hps would blow away that led anyday

8. its also a waist to spend 100$ for a light that will burn your plant and send your temps spiraling out of control... not everyone can use HPS...

9. [quote name='"Trap Bunkin"']sounds like a waste when a 100$ 400w hps would blow away that led anyday[/quote]

I would really like to use the hps but i cant have all that heat in my closet without a bigger exhaust. My set up needa to be stealth-ish