Bottom leaves turning yellow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CannaGrower25, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Hi, im new to indoor growing. Anyone can help me to identify whats causing my bottom leaves getting yellow.
    Strains is Gorilla Glue and other Critical Simba.

Photos attached below

Attached Files:

2. Plants is 2 weeks old

3. Looks like to much nutes in it. Flush it out completely with r.o.water. next watering add some nutes, very little. But it's a lock out for sure

4. Oky will do, thanks

5. What kind of soil or coco are you growing in ?

6. My guess is that you gave fertilizer (or hot soil) too early.
    But all is well now because the new growth looks good.
    I wouldn't change anything right now.

I've had this happen many times experimenting with new setups.

7. Thanks. Yes i think that might be the problem

8. Im using a 70/30 coco and perlite mix. With 1/3 parts worm castings

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe straight water for a few days. Keep close eye on top growth if tips start to burn then you know it is to hot with nutes. Hard to say with info given. Just some tips on this, If having a problem provide as much info as you can so you will eliminate a lot of guessing I see here. Example
    what media are the living in
    What nutes if any given
    Temps
    P/h
    PPM if hydro or soilless
    Humidity level
    Them are just some examples as you can see would help growers put together potential problems you may be having. The less info you give the more guessing you will get and that can go south very quick. Best of luck to you take care
    :passing-joint:

10. Thanks so much for all the help and advice. Really appreciate it. I will make sure to include all that detail in future posts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Your welcome. Forgot here is a couple of plant dif that might be of help later on.
    marijuana-deficiency-chart-2.jpg marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg trichome-status.jpg :passing-joint: