Bottom leaves starting to die

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chucho5314, Jun 17, 2016.

1. I havent added nutes shes 2 weeks old and bottom leaves are starting to die [​IMG]

2. Maybe time for nutes. Hopefully your using tap not purified water

3. Whats wrong with purified water

4. Purified water doesn't have the necessary minerals and nutes that tap water has. And if your not using nutes on top of that your plants getting very little. Which is why a lot of folks survive of just tap for a week or two

• Like Like x 1
  5. I agree with corleone...introduce nutes,and purified water is just what it states..purified...so like said already has very little minerals after getting run threw filters n such.

6. They been doing better now that ive been giving them grow big. But looks like im going to have to get another light for flower. I doubt this 300w could get me a alright yield [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. yeah get another light it will do for 2 plants but 4 is stretching it

8. Damn i thought 2 would be more than enough for 4.

9. Is there anyway to figure out if Theyre male or female without flowering ? Ima be sad as fuck if theyre male but the experience was worth it

• Like Like x 1
  10. you need to do a bit of research man if you dont know how to tel male and female plenty of info on youtube and google and here just search you wil find what your looking for faster than what GC will tell you

11. To kno 100% they need flippd

12. no not really they should show sex in veg and can still herm on you after you flip

13. i maybe wrong but ive seen sex in veg

14. I know the signs it gives you if male or female ( pollen sacks or the little pig tails ) but i dont know if it shows during veg

15. it should man some might go longer its up to the plant really i grow auto which shows sex in week 2 or 3 and flowers week 3-4

16. usually anywayz as i said its up to the plant and its growing conditions

17. Eghhh well fuck it ill have to find out once i flip it

18. A 600 watt hps would be perfect for those baddies. Week 6 is around the time they'll reveal sex

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Light cycle does not matter when sexting

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Hmmm i feel a 600hps would really show on the electric bill.