Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bottled drink available at medical clinic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stewbs, Aug 8, 2012.

1. The dispensary I go to is starting to offer laced bottled drink. I just wonder anyone's experience to see if it works. I have heard brownies and other forms of eatables produce a body high but not a brain high. Does the drink work better?

2. IMHO, The edibles have been better in my experience, some drinks r OK but try it yourself.

3. Lol brain high. Laced bottle drink? That's what you call things with marijuana in it, laced?

4. well it is laced

5. No its not laced.
    its soda infused with herb.

And no theres no difference its the same stuff that they add into edibles [butter or oil] but they incorporate it into soda syrup...

BUT they are fucking DELICIOUSSSS!
    The root beer is my favorite<333
    Or cherry kola:)

6. Kushtown sodas are good but they only give you a slight buzz .... Not worth $10 I rather get a gram

7. For $10? Fuck that.