Bottle

Discussion in 'General' started by Dro man, May 7, 2008.

1. Whats the average price i can get a decen but kinda cheap bottle of liqour i can get?

(by the way im in florida if tht helps)

2. honestly I couldnt tell ya homie. I pretty much stick to Hennessy. Drive to the liquor store and find out?

3. ya idk the only price i really know is wild turkey 101 is about 22 so im thinkin bout it mayb a couple 18 packs or sumthin

man i cant wait till im 21 tho

4. gallon of burnett's is real cheap like 15 bucks i think

5. Way too broad of a question. What kind of liquor are you looking to get? Vodka, rum, whiskey...???

Personally I'm a fan of the $15 bottles of flavored Bacardi rum. O (orange) is my favorite, the Limon one is pretty good too. Then again I'm a girl and I know some guys don't like to drink that kind of stuff cause they gotta go for the manly stuff.

6. Unless theres some girl whinning about "I only like absolut vodka" or something like that I usually buy the biggest, cheapest bottle I can find.

A handle of cheap vodka is $10 at the most.

7. You can get a huge jug of rotgut for like $12, every type of alcohol has its low-quality/mass-quantity generic brand

The cheapest bottles are usually on the bottom shelf and they're the flimsy plastic bottles with a shitload of liquor

8. haha love bacardi. sadly the only flavoured one we get here is limon. still, my fav is superior... dont need flavours :p

9. i was in the florida pan handle last month and the liquor taxes are fucking nuts. a liter of shitty flieshmens (sp) rot gut vodka was nearly 20$.

10. old crow.

delicious.

nutritious.

vicious.

only 7 bucks a fifth.

11. up here in college i got a buddy of mine to get me a handle of bacardi peach for 30 bucks(not including tax and the lil extra i paid him), anyone know which state(s) have the largest liqour taxes and which have the cheepest?

12. Oh yeah, Burnett's definitely brings back fond memories of apartments filled with underage people drinking entirely too much cheap liquor... Good times. :smoking:

Back then it was usually vanilla Burnett's mixed with Sunny D... For being cheap as hell, it sure is a tasty drunk. ;)