Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bottle tokes with oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mchempstein, Dec 4, 2008.

1. I dunno why but I never get very high off hash oil. Everybody else does. We use a normal water bottle for bottle tokes. Would a 1L or 2L bottle work better? Or is an oil spliff always better?

2. good BHO hash oil doesnt get you high?

I think you might be wasting it.

Smoke a cigarette, and ash into a bowl you plan to use. take the hash oil and drip onto bed of ashes. then smoke it

3. eww^ that sounds gross. couldn't you just drop the oil onto the skig and smoke that?

4. i hate smoking hash on cigarettes its fucking nasty as fucking fuck

5. if u dont get stoned smokeing bottle tokes of hash oil, you either have shitty oil, or a super high tolerence

6. This works I know from experience.

If your doing Bots then maybe you need a bigger heater on the smoke and bigger drops of oil.

Maybe you could spread some on a 2 paper and add some baccy or grass to it.

7. Sounds like shitty product man, I've seen oil destroy people with good tolerances

8. Either you or the person that made the oil fucked up, you can't not get high from oil.