Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bottle tokes and hot knives?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Captain_Jack, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 Captain_Jack, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Hey guys!
    So my friend quit smoking, and he gave me the little bit of hash (just regular hashish, not oil or anything) he had left (I mean a reeeealll little bit. Like .3 maybe). Anyway, I don't have a rig here, so I was just going to do the classic bottle toke method. You know the one with the bottle and the cigarette.
    That's where we ran into the next issue. I realized I don't have cigarettes either.. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not it's possible to perform a bottle toke using a hot knife instead of a cigarette? I figure it should be, but I don't want to waste this little bit of hash.
    I guess if no one knows, I'll just test it. Not like I paid for it anyway

Sent from four score and seven years ago

2. I don't know much about bottle tokes, but what about rolling a J and using that? You could also light the hash under a plastic cup, then when its burnt out punch a hole in the top and draw all the smoke. I wouldn't recommend that as a regular thing, but now and then won't hurt

3. I was thinking about putting it in the middle of spliff, but I wanted to smoke this hash by itself since he said it was some pretty solid stuff.
    Might youtube that cup trick though. Thanks man

Sent from four score and seven years ago