Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bothering me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VolcomSton3d, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Can someone show me a zoomed out picture of a half eight. i wanna know how much should be in that bag cuz i dont have a scale and its a new dealer im gettin from.

2. There's no real way to tell from a picture but it should be able to roll a fat joint or 3 normal joint's.

3. Don't have a pic, but try and get the guy to weigh out in front of you when you make a purchase. If you don't feel comfortable asking him then compare through pictures and hope that you can judge weight from pictures. Cause the density and stuff of the weed can make a huge difference...so comparing from a picture won't be the most accusrate way of doing that.

4. What exactly is a half 8th anyways its 3.5 so its not an even number meaning it would be: 1.75 grams, between 1.7-1.8 or 2 grams if the guy is generous..so its hard to find an example cause a half an 8th, cause it varies.