Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Both of my dealers stopped dealing...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by butbeautiful, May 20, 2012.

1. #1 butbeautiful, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    The last time I bought was about a month ago. I just called my dealer and he said he's done dealing. I was pretty bummed because he was a great dealer but didn't ask any questions because we're not close. Then I called my other dealer and he said he's also done. Again I didn't ask any questions... now I'm paranoid. Do you think something happened? Should I be worried? We're all in the same area so I'm worried something's going down around here... Has this happened to anyone else?

2. yes it happened to me but i found out he was dead and his family was too

3. They've probably just got other shit going on in their lives. Even if something did go down, you're not gonna find cops at your door or anything. They probably wouldn't have replied if something went down.

Just start trying to find new dealers, ask other friends/people you know who smoke if they could give you a number, etc.

Good luck :)

4. Where do you live butbeautiful?

5. I doubt you'd be in any trouble if something went down. just get new dealers

6. Yeah my dealer went missing. I wish he would pop up again and tell me he was done or whats up because he was so cheap.

Back to the game of finding a new, reliable dealer :)