Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Both Indica and Sativa in one batch?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Captain_Planet, May 30, 2015.

1. Hey y'all, so I'm on my first grow, and I had some questions. I'm growing in soil, and using CFL bulbs. I just started feeding them Foxfarm Grow at 1/2 the suggested serving strength. My two babies are a month old now, and the differences between the two are striking. Are these differences indicative of one being male and the other female? Or maybe that one is sativa and the other is indica? The seeds came from the same batch.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Rhymesayers420, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015

all plants display a number of characteristics or phenotypes. A plant could display striking similarity to a heavy indica, but another seed could be more of a lanky sativa dominant phenotype.

this is perfectly normal [​IMG]

for example, most people don't know that there is a 75% indica Green Crack phenotype.
    I've had it here in so cal.

3. Puffing on that myself, I was like damn I'm high for a sativa haha.