Botanicare nutrients

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Uniqueusername61, Aug 17, 2020.

1. So it’s now 2020 and nutrients seem to be getting advanced, I’m on my 3rd year of growing and only used botanicare which works for me quite well and is the only one i ever tried, how does botanicare stack up against all these unique nutrients coming out today? My brother just bought some product “green planet massive bloom” with honey wax and everyone loves it. So was wondering what are some competitors of green planet and does botanicare still compete with these brands?

2. Another reason I’m asking about botanicare is because I’m trying to find how well it does in 2020 but every thread is 4-6 years old so not much info with nutrients now at days.

3. There's a lot of nutrients now eg. Root growth boosters and terpene boosters but the right nutrients at the right time will produce the same results no matter what you use also the strain you grow will factor into this as some have a higher thc content than others.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Botanicare products are just as good as any other brand out there, even today.

• Like Like x 1