Botanicare nutes and feeding chart? Please help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Magnum420, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Dose anyone here use the botanicare nutes and follow the feeding chart? Have u had much success with following the chart? I believe the chart calls for a total of 6 or so diffrent nutes.. Cal mag- pure grow pro- pure grow bloom-sweets and a couple more. Can anyone give me any info on these products if there happy with it or not and do u go by the feeding chart any info is good thanx!

2. I use the PureBlend Pro series, along with Cal-Mag and Liquid Karma. I don't use any of the sweeteners opting for molasses instead. I follow the feeding chart roughly, I find my plants like it to be a little stronger. I did feel something was missing during veg with the product line and also used some kelp spray. I go through this stuff pretty fast, 1 quart bottles good enough for 4-5 plants?
    Then again I'm growing C99 and she is a hungry girl.

Cheers,

3. Well I decided to go ahead and use just a few from the chart, this is what I'm going with. Pure blend pro grow. Pure blend pro bloom soil. Cal mag plus, liquid karma and sweet berry... Iv decided to use the directions on the back of each bottle cuz I notice that the label and botanicare feeding chart on the same product don't match up?? Can anyone tell me if my choices will work out ok? I understand it's all prefrence but do I have the basics?

4. I've never used a feeding chart, but I swear by botanicare. I've done half my room with botanicare and half gh... Botanicare won. Half botanicare half soul synthetics... Botanicare won. Half botanicare half h&g... Botanicare won.

When I use the word "won" I'm basing it on the way the plants grow and the end result. As in yield, look, taste, cure... When growing I look at stature of the plants themselves, the space between nodes, color of leaves, formation of flower, size, vigor, and intake of food.

This all started for me after hearing a debate at a grow store. I used to use soil and soilless and coco before I saw a room with rockwool instead of anything I'd used before. Rockwool was the way for me after that, but that's a whole different focus. I use botanicare because of the mixture in the reservoir always coming out to a ph of 5.3 5.5. Perfect for rockwool. When in the store (like usual this happens) I had one of the employees try to entice me to try whatever line of nutes they were pushing at the time. I'm used to that so I always listen to what they say but keep botanicare in my hand. As I walked to the counter another guy came in and grabbed botanicare too. When the employee started to say his whole deal, this guy cut him off and said not to try any bullshit. "I use botanicare all the way". Then he said how American Agritech (who produces botanicare) invests more money into their facilities and study of agriculture than any other company in the market. The owner of the store was standing there and agreed with this customer.

Since I was tired of hearing all the different shit people had to say, I decided to test a few foods against botanicare.

Botanicare is the only food I've seen that you really can use only one part all the way thru. The bloom is the only thing I used on my room one time (because of money) and it was one of my best harvests ever. Every other line of nutes won't entirely work all the way thru just by itself.

But here is what I use: botanicare when rooting into cubes, the cubes are soaked in a 5 gal bucket for a full day in 1000ppm of botanicare grow. Dip cutting and poke into cube, put in dome. In veg: 800 to 850 ppm botanicare grow with a little bit of aqua shield. (3rd of as much aqua shield as food). In transition: 400ppm grow 450ppm bloom, little aqua shield, and 100ppm cal mag. Early flower: botanicare bloom (for hydro because of wool) 900ppm. Mid flower botanicare bloom with cal mag every few waterings and aqua shield every few waterings. Flush with sugar. Even tho botanicare is good, sweet is a "taxed" sugar for people who don't know about it.

I have all products that botanicare makes. But sometimes less is more. You don't have to use everything somebody makes. Nike makes good shoes but their socks are garbage.

On a side note, botanicare won all the side by sides, but the soul synthetics hands down delivers the best tasting smoke. I think because of the flush. I like to test my runoff in the end to see what the ppm of the runoff is. In the final waterings I often see the runoff read between 450 - 800ppm. Soul read between 300 ppm and 550. All other foods fell in the same lines as botanicare.