Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boston

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jt233, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Hello not sure where the best place to post this is but since I've been smoking for awhile now I figured I'm not an apprentice anymore. So I have been thinking about moving to Boston and was reading some info about whether it was a good place for smoking or not. In the article I was reading they said that Boston is bone dry in the summer because the college kids all leave and they are the ones that keep the market going. So I was wondering if this is really true? I'm sure there are plenty of other people that sell it but just curious of how bad it is.

2. #2 RVD420RVD, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    Boston sucks!!! (Yankee fan) but seriously I doubt that's true college kids everywhere go away every year some one will be selling I'm sure its not nearly as bad as people say it is

3. Boston is great for smoking due to the decriminalization in MA. As for the market for bud in the summer, there is no problem finding bud in Boston in the summer. There are significantly more active dealers and students in the city during the academic year, but if ya can't find bud in Boston in the summer, then you are doing something wrong.

4. Thanks for the info. I didn't think it would be that dry in the summer but just wanted to get experience from people who have been there. I live in Los Angeles now so I'm used to it being decriminalized and will be happy to move to a place where its decriminalized as well.