Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[Boston] Purple kush /&/ TONS of homemade MUNCHIES

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Shuns are pretty good... that was my first choice, but my wife wanted Henckels. I've been very happy with the Henckels

2. i wish i lived with you OP

3. makin me hungry!!!!

4. when can i come to boston and get some of that food? haha

5. shiggidy!!!!!!!!:hello:

thas wats up man....them buds dank as fuck and the food.....no words:ey:

6. I dont know which looks better, the food or the bud :eek:

+Rep for having sweet everything

7. calzones are really easy to make especially an italian calzon or ham and cheese... u just make or buy doguh and roll it out and put the stuff inside and fold it...sometimes i make slits in the top depending on whats inside so it doesnt burst. steak and cheese calzones are my favorite :D

8. shuns are my dads choice of knives

my mom uses global...global are made from some sort of hard steel so they get thinner blades which stay sharper longer and are sharper than the shuns.

i htink the globals are the best but the handles on them are kind of uncomfortable for me and my dad so we each have other sets. i was looking at henckels and i really like them

J.A henckels are my favorite german knives
    then you have global shun masamoto
    swiss - victoronix

lots of knives out there and its the mots important tool...so dropping 500-2500 dollars on knives is worth it imo. nothing more frustrating then when u cant cut something right.

9. yuummmm.

looks sooo gooood :)

10. bostondutch - What did you pay for that bud? I'm just tryna see what deals you're pullin in boston, I live on cape.

11. How can people say ribs are disgusting lol, but yea dank buds and all the munchies you can eat, my mom doesnt even make that shit when im home =(

12. Nice bud. And that food looks delicious :smoke:

13. BOMB shit right there man. Tryin to rep you but says i must spread it around first, ill get ya.:smoke:

14. 375...igot a house in falmouth too where i reside in the summer for a few weeks . get blazed and chill on the private beach next to a resort where all the outter towners come and i must say there are alot of good lookin girls that go there...also ill be at whitehorse beach for that huge 4th of july party...easily thousands of highschool/college kids.

15. yeh i'll b at whitehorse too :hello:

16. everyone who lives or visits the cape that weekend goes lol. shit gets nuts my uncle has a place on the beat there so we chill there play some craps drink margaritas and bbq. then i walk down the beach when they light up the fires on the beach and light up blunts of piff. its one of the best places to go that night. maybe ill see you down there

17. This guy knows how to munch! :)

18. I wish i got bud like that here in southern nh. I was impressed with the grape ape i got from boston a few weeks ago it was dank.

19. Dank

Oh and nice bud too :D

20. i enjoyed. great looking bud. and nice camera, nice pics, nice food, nice cutco, keep it up :smoking::smoking: