Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[BOSTON] Piff (Purple Urkle)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ^^ agreed, hash is hard to come by up here. I ask some dealers that carry pounds, and they have no idea where to get quality hash. Best high every was some bubble hash, and a trip to the beach.

2. damn ive got a reat bud connect but havent found any hash in bostong duchmast you seem like the man an an excellent conisour

3. Awesome bud, but $450/oz. is a little bit of cash (i live in MA also). Either way, nice pickup :smoking:

4. holy hell that's dank.

5. Da da da DANK!

6. looks amazing, but not piff

7. My god..:eek:..I'm literally drooling..especially since I can't find any weed up here since I've moved! Thanks! Haha. +rep!

8. #48 SoCalToker, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Whaaaaaaaaaat? :eek::confused:

EDIT: That Urkle is dank, looks like some Master Kush x Purple Erkle I bought a while ago. Nice hue and trichome coverage.

9. Looks like good greens.

Boston is the best--

10. SO MANY amazing pick up threads lately from MA

keep it up MA. lets keep bumpin the quality of bud here.

11. yea ... there was a new batch of this stuff this week and it was extremely fluffy. reeked of skunk and was a little lighter purple. normaly when i get fluffy bud i think its garbage but this time it was really good and really skunky with a sort of diesel taste too it.

12. Brosef

I too have been noticing a great increase in the quality of MA tree grennery

i'm glad to see that you're enjoying the local flavors.

13. I got the chance to smoke on some purple urkle a few weeks ago...

I put it out on a paper about to grind it when I went to grab a drink, came back in my room my entire room reeked like weed off like .5 of this shit. had me ripppppped.

would be funny if it came from the same place in MA :D

14. #54 badf3st, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Wow i need some one around me to get bud that dank!!! I'm about 20-30 minutes away from boston and nothing that nice ever comes my way( The bud normally tastes great and gets you fuckin stoned but never looks close to that nice!). I might send my friend up there to pick up between .5-1g....But i dont know anyone there =/

15. that looks like some bomb nug man. I live a little south of boston and cant find shit for headies right now locally so I have been stuck goin to RI for quality bud but I get it from a grower so the price is decent usually $300-350 A zip but its a pain in the ass drivin to providence every time I run out

16. So is all purple fruity smelling strains called piff now up north cause down south we call it either purp, or if we know the name the actual strain name. Cant say ive ever heard piff besides on here.

17. nice tree ill smoke that for free in a dutch like a g na mean?

18. #58 bostondutchmast, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009

nope....this aint fruity....if you check out all my other threads i usually dont call anything piff. it has to be from a certain connect and it has to have a cetrain smell taste and high. i call this piff because it meets all those requirements... and im not a fan of purple bud either, i tend to like sativas .

piff is just a word we use to describe really good weed otherwise we just call it headies. around here we dont really care about strain names but if its piff or headies.

19. looks dankyyyyy