Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boston Pickup - //Lots of Macros//

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostonbuds87, Mar 26, 2011.

1. #1 bostonbuds87, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2011
    Got this today, dude said it was haze but i have my doubts. Was 325 a zip. Here ya go....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks like some nice dank. enjoy

3. looks dank too me. and 325$ for an O in Boston is a great pickup.

4. yummmm that looks nice and dense too. probably feels reeeeeal fine breakin that up :smoke:

5. thanks guys, and yes they are dense little nuglets =p

6. dense little nuglets lead me to believe that it's probably not a haze unless it's a haze pheno for dense buds, looks like it is an indica strain to me. but looks like some good dank and 325 for the OZ isn't a shabby price.

7. lol... i see that calculator case you put the bud on... TI 84 Plus, yeeeaaaaa

8. Damn :)

I'm just outside the Boston area, dude

9. If youve had haze before you know when you have haze, dont sweat it tho as thats some serious dank at an amazing price for boston

10. yeah thats what i was thinkin

11. Mhmm looks yummy :) and as someone else said if you've had haze before you'd know if it is. It's smell is unmistakable.

12. yeah i know what you mean that's why i didn't really think it was haze

13. Been smoking on this strain for two or three weeks in Connecticut. Love it.

14. Big ass manicured buds, that's what I like to see.

15. hows the bud down in prov?

16. Those are the prices I was getting on heady nuggets before I stopped smoking..

Quality Grip.

17. Bout to get REAL good, we just opened 3 dispensaries!

18. no shit :eek: