Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Are you supplementing with some kind of calmag? I had some minor wilt at one point I was chasing from giving too much calmag...

Depending on how dry the air is it could be low humidity, too, but that's usually less of a concern when you have buds showing up already...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nope just watering at this point, it’s fox farm on top of the kind soil. Thinking maybe since I used less than the 3 pounds of kind soil it can be getting root bound maybe?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Could be - my soil experience is all with my veggie garden, but being root-bound can definitely cause water uptake issues with tomatoes and peppers so weed could be the same...

I'll defer to any soil growers in the thread though...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Any guestimate in time left till harvest based on the photos? It started showing pistils maybe a week an a half ago. So maybe another 6-7 weeks? I know it’s kinda hard to guess but was thinking if it’s that long I can transplant into a slightly bigger pot and give it space to expand into fresh soil

• Like Like x 1
  5. Glad I found this post. First timer from Brockton. Started with 8 in solo cups and ended up with jus 1. Between males and a few that didn't make it. In week 5 of flower. Woman I got seeds from said it's Afghan kush. Hoping to get 7 grams. Can't wait for my next run that should start in the next week or so. I have learned so much through this run that next run should be a lot better, hopefully. Screenshot_20181106-132459_Jane.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. If it just started I think you'll be OK to transplant. How long flower will take is very strain-specific. 6-7 would probably be a minimum; some sativas can flower for 12 weeks!

Do you have a USB microscope or something else you can use to examine trichomes with? They're gonna be what you'll want to use to make that judgement call...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice dude! Welcome to the thread!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Current status in my cabinet: 3 Crimea Blues at 44 days into bloom. Should finish up around 63 days or so (at least that's the expected time)... pics are from Saturday! 20181103_165824.jpg 20181103_165840.jpg 20181103_170215.jpg 20181103_170223.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yeah I did buy an eBay magnifier to check trichomes out. It’s AK auto so I’m hoping I can continue watering and just learn some patience for my next run and go from there

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ah yeah if its an auto it may go a lot quicker. (Then again it may not haha)

11. No way it’s root bound . That’s a cloth pot . The roots prune themselves . I’m guessing you are not watering enough each time u water . Those small air pots dry out very fast . They have to be good and soaked when watered . Especially if you let them go to long in between watering . When they get super dry , the water just runs out the side when u do water . How much water do u give it when you do water ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. Honestly I think that’s what it is. I use maybe 35-40oz each time I water. I get a good amount of run off, I try not too since I don’t wanna deplete the nutrients in the soil. Maybe need to do this more frequently or more at a time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Use a tray or dish to catch run off , the pot will soak it back up . I’m guessing even though u are getting run off, it’s just going right through the sides . I would give them a good soaking . Like a gallon . Let it sit in the run off for a hour. See how much gets pulled back in to the pot . If u still have water in the pan , dump it .

• Like Like x 2
  14. I do have a pan so that’s good to hear. I appreciate the insight folks. She looked great this AM, actually smelled good when I opened the tent so that was exciting. Hopefully she continues to do good and I’ll work on finding that watering sweet spot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just some bud sites

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. How’s the watering situation going ? Looks nice and healthy

• Like Like x 2
  17. It’s gotten better, I think it was just lacking water so I’ve been prompt with every other day same time in the am and since then she’s never dropped. So hopefully she’s just a few weeks away from harvest because I’m traveling the end of December lol but I doubt it

• Like Like x 1
  18. Harvest my girl last night. I never thought I would even come close to harvest the way things were going for us. But we made made it! 7 grams is what I was set the yield to as she never grew in height (lighting and heat issues) but I think I might be a little over. What u guys think? Going to dry and then cure for about 4 weeks. Can't wait to try. Screenshot_20181124-164859_Jane.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  19. Looks like more than 7 grams to me? Have you tried weighing yet since this post?

• Like Like x 2