Boston/mass growers unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by theblackguy420, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Quiet but alive!

• Like Like x 2
  2. I do mine in the basement during summer

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. My timer apparently wasn’t working correctly, now manually turning my lights on and off and within a week she started spewing out pistils . Could be coincidence but I’ll take it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. These are pretty... just dropping in a hi. Also wanna ak if any growers are interested in trading or trading Congress, I'm trying some with RedDragon and liberty haze.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Got a couple of Orange Diesel autos from Mephisto about 2wks above ground. Switched them from a rooting solution to low-dose veg nutes yesterday. If all goes well, hoping to harvest them in late July or early August.
    20180519_161737.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Noticed some of my bud site pistils are browning but seems no where near ready for harvest.. anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Or how do they look- 1st grow

Attached Files:

7. Those are looking pretty amazing to me. As for the pistils, I don't really see to much cause for concern in those pictures. Its normal for them to get some color. Now if they look like they are shriveling up and dying, that's a completely different story. In those pictures everything appeared pretty healthy to me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awesome thank you!

9. Been awhile since I checked in. Here’s a picture of my 8x4 about 9 days into flower. First picture is blue cheese in the middle, anesthesia in the bottom right and blueberry in the bottom left. The second picture is the white widow.

IMG_1313.JPG [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. It's been a while. Scrog with tangerine haze and utopia haze. 90% full screen. Stretch just about done. Sour Liver auto and 3, 3 bears og auto. Outdoors is outlaw orange and platinum girl scout cookies in 25 gal pots. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hey kids - been a while since I updated here... Finally got my nute issues sorted in my cabinet and now those auto Orange Diesels are looking halfway decent... Got a little overzealous with trimming on the left one, and not expecting a great yield since I screwed up the nutes for a few weeks, but they're going! 20180620_132123.jpg
    Got 3 Crimea Blues (photos) transplanted into my starter bin yesterday. Gonna clone the best one in a few weeks, then the best 3 clones will wind up being the next round in the cab when the ODs finish.
    20180620_205441.jpg

12. Man this waiting game is tough

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looking good though! What strain is that? How long to go?

14. Thanks man, it’s jack herer. She started throwing pistils out around 5 weeks ago. Feel like buds are growing slowly but it’s my first grow so I’m anxious lol

• Like Like x 2
  15. Patience man, it’s so key the rest of the way. Especially when you get to drying and curing. Wait for them amber trichomes sometime between weeks 8-10 of flowering. It’s sort of preference as to when you cut them. I like to cut them around 20-25 percent amber. Some folks go sooner, some go later. Just get yourself a jewelers lens and start checking around week 7-8 of flower.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yeah that’ll be my next amazon purchase to start checking trichs- the drying and curing process is going to be interesting too but all exciting lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. #6538 topnoevil420, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    Its been quiet here for awhile, how's everyone's grows going? Let's get this thread active again! I'm taking mine down tomorrow after 9 weeks of flower. This picture is about a 7 days old, but you get the idea. I've essentially filled an entire 8x4 tent using 2 Mars Hydro 1600w led. I'll take more pictures tomorrow before I cut them down and once I have them hung up.

37407797_10101601077644776_5716944492834062336_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. My Orange Diesels are big & stanky now! Due to the calmag overdose I gave them several weeks ago, one bloomed earlier - seems like they're about 2wks apart going off pictures... 20180715_173115.jpg 20180715_173135.jpg 20180715_173126.jpg
    If you can tell from the pics, I also figured out how to adjust the white balance on my phone's camera so I can finally correct the hues and get more true-to-life colors in the pics hahaha

19. Those look awesome man! Do you have any expectations on weight?