Boston Hempfest

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Cannabis Smoker, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Since Massachusetts has now decriminalized weed, I think this year in Boston will be loaded with alot more pot heads.

Anyone going to it? :hello:

2. I might go, when is it? It would probably be the best Hempfest yet.

3. Sept 19th on the Boston common, I'm be there!

4. ill probly be there

5. school starts on sept. 14 in stlouis, fcuck i'll miss :(

6. But the 19th is a Saturday!

7. but ill be 1300 miles and a $150+ airplane ticket away!

8. Anyone have any more info on this? I'm 25 miles north of Boston so I'm in.

9. Might have to make a trip up from Jersey.

10. ill be there : ] madd fun last year cant wait to see how this one will be. ive found 2 online sources that say the cops are alowing ppl to smoke as long as there is no bowls or paraphnelia involved : ] so just bluts and joints : ]

11. aight so how exactly does a hempfest work?

12. idk about the boston one but the one in amherst its pretty cool. theres music and food and stands selling peices and shirts and activists talking about bud and people in the crowd smoking bud

13. coming up from providence, :smoking:

14. i'm gonna have to call some people and put together a cross state road trip... y'know it's too bad that it's not this weekend... my parents and sister are gonna be camping in mt. washington, i could go there with some friends and spend the whole night there and stay in a hotel.

15. Can you post links to the sources? It's not that I don't believe you but I'd like to see how legit they are. But it would probably be best to stick with joints anyway because it's no big deal if they get confiscated. And since the fine is small and unofficially optional, that's really all I'd be worried about.

16. You have to be 18 to be on this site but the common never has any age restrictions. And considering no one is allowed to smoke weed, there are no age restrictions on that either. I know people who went when they were 16 and it's not an issue. People might look at you funny if you looked like you were 12 but that's about it.

17. I'm going this year with my friend and it's gonna be DAAAAANK!

18. Two more days! bringing two joints with me. just in case they confiscate my piece or some stupid shit.

19. I can not fucking wait. I went last year and it was awesome. This year should be even better considering its gonna be the first year with weed decriminalized.

20. I really wish I could be a part of this historic event. :(

My girlfriend hates that I smoke and she will be back from college visiting me on that day