Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boston Freedom Rally

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AG222, Sep 15, 2012.

1. If you live relatively close to Boston, Massachusetts and have nothing to do today, I suggest you come to the annual Boston Freedom Rally! The Freedom Rally is also known as "Hempfest". Basically it is going to be thousands of fellow tokers blazing starting at Noon today on Boston Common. There are going to be some bands and even some politicians will be speaking. There is gonna be a lot of free food too :hello:. Come out to the Common today and bring some pre-rolled Joints! The more people that come, the bigger the story it is. And the bigger the story it is, the more it can positively effect both the medical marijuana initiative on the ballot this November and the ongoing quest for legalization! Hopefully I'll see some you guys there!

PS: Yes I know it is raining right now but the rain is supposed to stop in a few hours!