Boston Freedom Rally 2010

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by CT Burnin, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 CT Burnin, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    Whose going this year

2. when and where is it. mAaybe I'll go

3. Hopefully i'll be able to make it. I'll be in Virginia for college but I might make the drive up because it's that awesome. 1000 miles worth of gas isn't cheap though.

4. What is the boston freedom rally? And what are boston's laws on marijuana right now? Is Massachusetts interested in making it medically available to patients?

5. Marijuana is decriminalized in MA. a.k.a 100 dollar fine for having anything under an ounce.

6. I have a group of peeps goin with me if this is the same event my girl was tellin me about

7. The Boston Freedom Rally is a mix between a protest and a party. It's basically 40,000 people all smoking weed together in Boston Common while bands and speakers trade off on two different stages. The police are there but give very few tickets. They stand in various places and make sure nothing gets out of hand. For every cop, there is about a 30 foot radius where no one smokes and then people smoking beyond that. It's quite a sight and a very good time. The only problem is that the mcdonalds near by has absolutely epic lines.

8. It is also a civil citation meaning you do not have to show your licence Make up a name an address The main smoking spot was in front of the stage but at 4:20 everyone lit up Its September 18th

9. I'd love to go if I could.

10. I will definitely be there. I've gone the past two years and had fun both times. I usually get there a little after noon and leave a little after 4:20. :smoking:

I have seen people lose their pieces/bowls in the Common at the Freedom Rally, but usually it was just 1 or 2 park rangers being dicks and confiscating stuff because they can. The real police officers (BPD) keep to themselves (I wouldn't tempt them though :p) and are way more interested in keeping the peace rather than confiscating some cannabis.

11. We need to have a meeting spot It was suppose to happen last year but It was my first year and I was lost in my dreams Haha

12. This sounds awesome...I might have to do this...

13. Ya Ill be there this year again. This will be my second time attending.

And I'm down for a GC sesh. What ever happened to the meeting at the Paul Revere statue last year?

14. I'm definitely going, hey we should make a grass city group.

15. I'm down for a GC smoke sesh in the Common. :smoking:

16. Sounds sweet. I'll be there.

17. We just got to have a time and place and somehow bring a poster or something thats says GC on it

18. Im going with a couple of my friends...I got stoned and missed it last year.

Ill just scream GRASSCITY at random intervals in the day im sure to meet someone.

19. I might get a shit with my Sig on it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.