Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[BOSTON] CONTINOUS dank pickups and other treats

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Dam dats wassup where can a ***** find dat?

2. looking dank

I dont head up to boston as much as I used to since my grandma passed away in october... but next time I head up we should smoke some L's

(if i can smoke at that point)

3. Nice! Looks as good as my colorado stuff.

4. Nice pickups man, keepin' Boston in looking fresh. Summertime, I live right up on the north shore and love seeing fire like that. Massachusetts has the bud (with obvious justification from your pictures), you just have to know where to look.

5. You already know how I feel :smoke:

I have a cousin who lives in Boston and I hope to find some buds like that when I go see her this year.

6. your so lucky!! makes me sad seeing all this bud I smoked the rest of my stuff last night an I dont have any money to buy more :(

7. yeah i live 3 minutes north of boston and its the shit once you start meeting the right people ... never had a purple strain yet but id have to say its only a matter of time.. anyone in boston welcome to pm me and match on some BOMB