Boston bombing false flag!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RonPaullegion92, Apr 16, 2013.

1. There were bomb sniffing dogs and drills prior to the tragedy that occurred yesterday yet they couldn't detect a simple pipe bomb? That doesn't make sense. Why was the military there, why was a Facebook page for the victims made 30min BEFORE it happened? The media is now saying domestic terrorists and "anti government" people are to blame. This is going to be exploited to remove more of our privacy and civil liberties. Who thinks this was a false flag?
    RIP to the 12 people who died.

Official Story Unraveling for Boston Marathon Bombing; Clear Evidence Points to Bomb Squad

2. You're allowed to change the name of a facebook page with under 100 followers.

Link to how they know it was a pipe bomb? Because I'm pretty sure that doctors were removing ball bearings from victims so it wasnt a pipe bomb but a shrapnel bomb.

Why wouldn't they have bomb sniffing dogs at a huge event like this? lets have them go sniff for bomb in the middle of a field because you know people try and blow people up in the middle of no where.

Military was most likely there for a training exercise or just in case something like this happened. Also I haven't heard about their being any military there.

3. ^^^
    Yeah but what about the drill telling everyone to stay calm right before the bombs went off? Did you even open the link?

4. A lot of people are saying this is the job of a domestic terrorist without a word as to why they think so.

5. Hmmmmm.. Well there guessing that someone placed the bombs there during the race. It's hard to cover 26 miles with bomb sniffing dogs. Plus I believe those dogs are trained to look for stuff like C4 which wasn't used in this bombing.

I haven't heard a single thing about it being blamed on right wing extremist.

Military shows up to many events. From what I see the majority were just wearing their uniform. They probably shower up to show support.

Bomb squad found what they thought was to be 2 bombs but turned out not to be but denoted them just to be safe.

Please just wait a couple days before throwing up false flag accusations.

6. ^^^

Ok I'll wait lol. Watching the video and seeing the body parts flying angered and sadened me for some reason, if it was a genuine attack then those fuckers need to die.

7. Btw it wasn't a shrapnel bomb. They ruled out ball bearings, and now believe the bomb was placed inside a trashcan which caused the shrapnel.

Also, lol at the "false flag" conspiracy.

8. I like the fact that so many people automatically assume that it is a false flag, it means people are really waking up to the amount of evil capable by the puppet organization we call the government and their lackeys.

I'm glad that not all the bombs went off, to me it sounds like it could have been much worse.

Whatever you happen to believe there is evil afoot.

9. [​IMG]

10. People need to wake up, sandy hook was a false flag too everyone knows that.

11. You could count OP's brain cells.

12. This picture is a good example of OP and almost everyone who talks about conspiracies nowadays

Attached Files:

13. Sandy hook was a false flag, this wasnt, way too sloppy, and probably some small time terror group, theres always going to be questions and ways you can make it out to be a false flag, but there is lack of evidence

14. Your afraid of the truth because your willfully ignorant and have Stockholm syndrome.

15. no, it wasn't. go ahead and back up your claims, with something other than a hastily-made youtube video from somebody who thinks we never landed on the moon.

16. Such anger, however we are still missing the classic crying about how offensive and disrespectful the people being insulted are.

17. No there's a line between a legitimate conspiracy and pointing your finger and calling something a conspiracy with very little evidence

18. This isn't godlikeproductions lol

19. ^^^
    Lmao that site is filled with trolls.

20. But what if im right? Are u saying this is impossible.