Boston Bans the Sale of Blunt Wraps....Starting Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by bronco, Feb 8, 2009.

1. We did for the last half century or so, and we worked like hell to have it changed.

2. You can get bongs in Boston. Go to a headshop, or a corner store. Corner stores sell shitty glass pipes, and some gas stations even sell bongs.

3. We've worked just as hard here in TN. Plus, you guys have always had lenient laws, where as it's a felony for over a half ounce here...

I still think it's fucked up they are banning blunt wraps... doesn't really make sense to me. Do they still sell cigarillos? I wouldn't care as long as I could get my Swishers.

4. I do understand because I live in Massachusetts. Boston didn't decriminalize anything, the entire state did.

If you want a blunt wrap so bad drive to a neighboring town and buy one. No one's keeping you here, move away if you don't like it.

5. The closest thing Boston has to a headshop is the Hempest, which is basically a clothing store that also sells rolling papers and grinders. There are no headshops here, and I've never seen glass pipes at any gas station. You can find hookahs and tobacco pipes, but thats not the same thing.

Ironically the gas station down the street from me sells grinders.

6. i would definitely be willing to trade blunt wraps for decriminalization

7. So you are 100% complacent with all the laws and taxes that are being imposed on us? Like I said, it's not about the blunt wraps. It's the principle of the matter.

And I cant move away till I finish school here, but when I do, you can be damn sure that I'm never coming back.

8. This is a golden opportunity for you. You can be the sole distributor of blunt wraps in the city.

Buy em online and such.

That ban is some bullshit, though.

9. Well, let me just say FUCK blunt wraps. Blunts are 100000000x better.

With that said, it's still fucked up that they are banning blunt wraps. It's the principle of the thing.

10. Nah, take a 15 minute ride out of Boston and you'd be able to find them. It's not like this is a huge detriment to our cause, it's just that so much bullshit has been imposed on residents of MA recently, and I doubt it's going to stop.

11. so let me get this straight.....

MASS DECRIMINALIZES MARIJUANA.........

THEN CRIMINALIZE BLUNT WRAPS????

what.....the.....fuck

12. cocksucking nazi bastards

13. seems like the govt owns all the other tobacco product companies corporately and they're restricting an economic staple of the bostonian cannabis community.

14. who fuckin rolls with blunt wraps anywyas

15. #35 gloppypop, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    Blunt wraps suck anyway..

They're just really cheap. Four *wraps for a dollar.

16. damn. and i was thinking about going to school in boston. i thought MA was a good place for potheads but now i'm hearing otherwise?

someone enlighten me please

17. Whats the difference between the blunts and blunt wraps!
    THEY ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING!

I always buy blunt wraps.. 80 cents for 2.
    YES, PLEASE!

18. Celtics loss today can be contributed to this.

19. sounds like just "blunt wraps" will be baned and cigars will still be sold no biggie.

20. You know i'd be cool with having no blunt wraps in my area if i was allowed to have up to an Oz without facing criminal charges if i was caught.

But your right, its the principal of the thing.