Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Boston Area Stoners: 420 Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gl3000, Apr 3, 2012.

1. I go to college in the Boston area but I'm originally from NJ. Does anyone know of any good events going down for 4/20 in the area? If not, is there a park or something where you would just expect mad people to be blazing there that day? Thanks.

2. Um Hemp Fest is pretty big.

3. hempfest for sure, or just hit up harvard sq. lots of stoners/homeless people, they'll know what's up

4. just blaze in the park man. the boston common is one of my favorite places on the planet to just chill on a nice day

5. check out clent hill

6. Hell yeah I bet them homeless people got the best shit ;)

7. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']

Hell yeah I bet them homeless people got the best shit ;)[/quote]

Haha one time I was walking down comm ave and this homeless guy walked past me smoking a joint. It actually smelled like good shit too

8. Thanks everybody, I'm definitely gonna check out Harvard Square & Boston Common.

9. Lets all meet in Boston.

10. What do you think the odds are of finding someone to sell me an eighth or quarter oz in Harvard square today? (I go to college in Boston too but the couple guys I know are out)

11. you'll be able to find someone who smokes, ask them for a number or ask them to chill or something

12. 420 on the common people. I got a mega spliff(no tabacky) of chemdog, chernobyl, and headband(dna sour kush) going down 420 sharp