Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

boss smoked me out yesterday!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CRAZYKID423, Aug 19, 2011.

1. so im putting this in the seasoned tokers section because i wana hear all you guys coming of age stories lol. So i found out one of my bosses smokes the other day and he invited me to smoke up with him and his gf the other day so i got to try his vape was pretty awesome! whens the first time you smoked with someone in authority over you like bosses etc. :smoke:

2. I smoked northern lights once.... That shit had authority over me

3. my 45 year old black uncle lol, shoulda known he smoked but once he found out i smoked it was on from then on, now i smoke with him on the daily. I'm only 19 to so quite an age difference lol

4. I used to smoke while talking to my high school teachers all the time, but they wouldn't ever take a hit (though a tried). Then when I had my first little hole in the wall job I smoked with my boss all the time. The person I work part time for now is straight laced as they come as far as drugs go. But she's cool with me smoking. I'm almost always open with people of authority about the fact that I smoke. It usually goes better that way then if you hide it from people and they find out themselves. Anyway, glad you have a cool boss. That always makes working easier.

5. I've never smoked with bosses but I smoked with my friends mom who was reaLly cool and she always gave us free grams.

6. i also smoked w. my roommates old as grandma and her bf, she was CHIEFIN the blunt i didnt care tho bc i thought it was hilarious lol she also ripped a bong once and i thought shewas gonna cough her dentures out haha she didnt hit it again after that

7. Great, you have made success so far, next goal.. his girlfriend..

[​IMG]

8. I smoked with my dad when I was 11.. I geuss thats Authority.. I was like.. you want me to smoke that?? with you?? You hit it first.... Is this a trick???

9. #9 Glade, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2018

10. very cool guys im liken all the responses! :hello:

11. right so i used to work with this old cranky lady that hated me for a while. but after months of sharing a tiny kitchen we kinda got to be friends. so one time i was telling her about the first time i got high, and she gave me this look. like i thought she was pissed, but she was like "Ramrod420, i smoke weed every day". it blew my fucking mind. after that she gave me sooooooooo many pinches of bud and free joints and smoke ups. like she assisted my early smoking days so much its unreal.
    also smoked with a high school teacher once. though i didn't go to school when he was teaching.

12. i dunno if this counts, but i was smoking with my friend and his uncle, and then his uncle started telling me about how he used to blaze with my dad.

13. that musta been trippy as shit for his uncle when you think about it