Boss Closet set up

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by angusbeef, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Need some knowledge from ya'll though gonna be first time all out hyrdo been in the smart pot coco for a bit to start off does anyone have any comparisons between the two?

Coco Pro/Cons?
    Aqua pro/cons?

Without further adue, check this out, mylar is next.

[​IMG]
    007 by bb_ford_hp, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    006 by bb_ford_hp, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    005 by bb_ford_hp, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    004 by bb_ford_hp, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    003 by bb_ford_hp, on Flickr

Any hyro advice what so ever is greatly appreciated, the deac taught me coco, its time to step the game up on level?? Or IDK, we been debating for a while lol.

2. hey bro, i stopped by your request! your setup looks prime bro...looks like you know what your doing and your doing it right. im not a pro or anything but...the plants think theyre growin hyrdo in coco...so i figure they are similar except the ways you water/feed.

i have limited experience with coco but i got tired of watering 3 times a day LOL

i have NO experience with hydro so....i hope i could help

3. Hey I appreciate that brosf..

I feed my coco every 3 days..

Flood it to 15% run off or w/e.

Thanks for the comments, anyone who knows bout feedin dro help me I've a feeling this might be a face plant operation..

Why hydro? Why not just coco... i'm not boss mang in this partnership though.

4. im going to mainly hydro. ive been in roots soiless which is mainly perlite and coco. but always ran into lockout b/c of high ppm or defs b/c of a lack of mag or k...def improved my mix with organic amendments, but im buying a full ebb and grow 24 bucket setup from g soon and gonna take the dip.

any hydro questions you have...ill do my best to answer. i think you are gonna be happy with your choice to get more into hydro. :wave:

5. JB...

You see the closet.. nothing else is in order except GH basic nutes im like NOOOOO, is that the right answer? lol

How would YOU ALL feed your dro?

I have been in coco two runs haven't locked out yet unless you count that week I tried to soak the smell off big olgas fat ass foot and but like a whole FN cup of epsom salts in my water haha..

fukkas had me on the go for work

6. botanicare ftw if you havent ordered yet!!

ppm meter and ph meter in hand??

air pump and air stone??

i seen that individual bucket with the 6" netpot...or so it looks. is that the full set-up?? are you just gonna start out experimenting with 1 bucket??

7. For sure this is the point i'm at right now... had just ordered some GH nutrients, not for sure on the PPM and PH meter, I think we got the 5 in 1 stick for like a buck twnety.

Anything very specific to try?
    Nute recommendations..
    How soon?

I took a cut and was gonna try and root it in coco first but the other cook switched it to a dosage of water I had kind of nute hot and both fan leaves died. New growth looks fine.

8. I grow DWC and coco. I like them both. I get slightly faster veg growth in DWC but they usually yield the same.

9. how is everything?? I like the CNS 17 ripe/ sweet raw and liquid karma.