BOROmarket

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ohnostalgia, Jan 20, 2011.

1. ^^That's not a BC :p

2. Woops wrong pic lol.

3. Is that the BC from LSD Gallery? What did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

4. 250. I like that I can swap out the neck with my sheldon black bubbler.

5. #285 Pngwyn, May 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2012
    If anyone would be willing to invite me to BM, PM me >.<

I'm just getting started with my glass game and I can't justify dropping $50 on a sub, when someone can invite me and I can pay $10 for the same exact thing T.T as far as I know there is no catch unless I am a scammer (which I am not :( ). A few people on here could vouch for me, I think.

6. Is it really $50 for a sub? I don't remember paying that much.

7. Yeah its 50$ kinda sucks. But.that way it limits the number of people to buy it. Gives the real glass heads a good chance to get what they want. If it was cheaper and everyone got in free, the bids would stack up way to high and the selection would be gone fast. But facebook grouos are still very good to find stuff.

8. Which groups?

9. Agreed, which groups? I have some glass to sell that I'm sure someone would want, but I literally have no outlet which is why I want into BM (I realize I won't even be able to sell right off the bat though >.>)

10. [quote name='"Pngwyn"']Agreed, which groups? I have some glass to sell that I'm sure someone would want, but I literally have no outlet which is why I want into BM (I realize I won't even be able to sell right off the bat though >.>)[/quote]

Im not a siver sub so i cant recomend you.

11. Q_Q does it cost money to upgrade to Silver? Silver is the level which you can sell stuff right?

12. I believe bronze you can sell. You need three silver level.recommendations. You cannot buy it.

13. Ahhhh still no boro!!!

14. bronze can only buy. you need a silver to sell.

15. and its back up..

16. imo its all at facebook, thats where i see alot of great deals going on and tons of artists or groups for trading and selling various glass items even raw items. if your a collector of boro BM is a must but just throwing out there that there are free places where quality glass can be bought.